- A proven and experienced Automation Test Engineer with 4-6 years of strong manual testing and automation test scripting / testing experience required to work within a team for a product / application in FMS/HCM Domain
- Prioritize activities and have capability to manage time to prioritize deliveries.
- Implement / Design automation framework and lead automation development and execution as Senior QA Lead.
- Identify testing scope and demarcate functional/automatable components.
- Collaborate with developers to improve overall product quality, by emphasizing defect prevention throughout the development process.
- Participate in all release planning and relevant internal testing meetings to ensure critical SDLC/Agile deliverable, testing deliverable and project risks are proactively managed.
- Working experience on both Manual and Automation testing.
- Hands-on experience in API automation, Web Services, REST API testing, Selenium, Selenium WebDriver
- Very Good experience in implementing and designing/reviewing automation test strategy/automation test framework
- Experience on Error Handling and Implementing the recovery scenarios using test framework
- Skilled experience with any scripting languages that supports creating or enhancing automation test scripts for web based / on premise application based on defined test strategy.
- Skilled experience to translate test case requirements into automated end-to-end test scripts
- Experience in integrating test suites into the test management system
- Experience in Test Complete/QTP or other automation testing tools will be an added advantage
- Should own the function/module/project under consideration for automation testing
- Would be the SPOC and efficiently work with multiple projects/delivery teams to enable proper testing procedures
- Should be able to choose the correct Automation Testing tool and own the process.
- Should be able to build a team to maintain and automate testing.
- Create adequate backup by training and mentoring juniors.
- Should approve go live readiness from an automated testing perspective, ensuring each project that is going live has a proper test plan build or in process.
- Should re-approve / re-run automated testing for minor releases and changes
- Would work with process/service owner to remediate issue found
- Would work with owners to reduce latency time and help optimize user experience.
- Should recommend and evaluate new tools and processes to improve productivity, efficiency, and quality
Key Skillsets: Automation Framework, Product Quality, Manual Testing, Test Scripts, Test Strategy, Test Management, Agile, Selenium, QTP, SDLC
Desired Experience: 5-7 years
Qualification: BTech/BE/MCA/Msc (IT)